.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Thursday, August 25, 2005

New to Blogging (as if you couldn't tell)

I'm trying to decide if I like e-Blogger or the MSN version better. I definitely think E-Blogger has a better help and reference section. So we'll see.


Maybe blogging about knitting will help me get motivated-and who couldn't use a little motivation every now and then? I've certainly learned alot knit-wise from other blogs I read although, the knit-blog reading kind of knocks you off the 'no new yarn' wagon. There's always some pretty new pattern or yarn that you 'just gotta try'. KidSilk Haze and Birch seem to be the latest habit floating around the 'net. Yup, I jumped right on that. Sick isn't it? So now that I'm completely addicted to the pattern, I plan to sell an organ to fund the purchase of more KSH (thank you good folks at Rowan). Actually, I'm trying this next one in Misti Alpaca Lace. We'll see how that works out, I like it so far though, and I just love thinking about the cute little alpaca that was denuded for my knitting pleasure. Awwww! And maybe one day soon there will even be pictoral evidence of this alleged knitting activity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home