.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sam Who?

I have been meaning to at least post a picture or two, but obviously haven't gotten around to it until today. And this is going to be a short post too 'cause I got things to do ya' know.

This is what I'm doing right now and hopefully will be finished doing before Christmas (if you are Aunt EE, get away from the computer now, please).

That ought to bring enough color to the baby's room, ya' think? Granted, said child might not be able to sleep with that much color glaring at her, but we think she'll like it just fine.

I also have a sock-in-progress that I've been dragging around.

That's Knit Picks Essential and I forget what the other one is called, but it's nice. I think they'll be nice socks. (they better be nice since I plan to keep them for myself).

There's not much else in the way of knitting lately and the sock is really just something to carry around to keep my hands busy. I might make some hard candy later tonight, but I doubt I'll be doing it this way:

I don't care how old you get, there will always be some things that your mother can do better than you. I've gotten good enough at cooking so that my family doesn't starve, and I can sew a little. I can do my fair share of gardening too, but cooking with a toddler on the counter? I'm not ready to try that one, but thanks anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home