.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Monday, October 24, 2005

About Procrastination

It's not like I'm TRYING not to knit. I don't purposely seek out other activities with which to waste my time. I don't sit down in my favorite chair, knitting in hand, and PLAN to lose count and therefore waste the valuable knitting time between the Tot's bedtime and mine. A very early bedtime that, by the way, takes much planning ahead and patience on my part since it involves the Tot NOT NAPPING for a whole day. No sir! I have not intentionally procrastinated. But the results are the same aren't they? Yup, no finished objects. Unless you count these:

OOOH, pretty, shiney stitch markers. Hey, I know what you're thinking, but I NEEDED some of these and it was easier to make them myself than to order them and wait. Besides, while I was getting the beads to make those, I found THESE:

Cutie-pie little bunny buttons for the baby cardi that isn't finished yet!! But won't these be the perfect buttons when it is? Bunnies and babies-perfect match. So now I have an added incentive to get that done-I can't wait to see what these look like on it. But then, what's the rush? The baby still won't be ready until January, and who says this is going to fit a newborn anyway? Just gettin' the excuse ready in case I need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home