.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Be careful what you ask for...

I asked for a whole bunch of yarn for my birthday but I didn't get it. So now, about once aweek, there's a package of yarn in the mailbox, what's up with that? Pure torture, I tell you-having all this good stuff and knowing most of it will never get knitted.

So anyway, about being careful what you wish for, it seems that somebody wanted to know what Sam looks like. Sam, of course is not my name, it's my cat's (you know knitters and cats go together and all). But that's the name I use for everything-I even had my telephone number listed in my cat's name before I got married. The Husband said that sure did make it tough for him to find me! Sam, on the other hand, doesn't seem to mind. Can you tell which one is the real Sam?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home