.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Halfway There


I finished one ball of the Misti Alpaca and ended up with ten pattern repeats for thirteen inches. It seems like that should be about halfway. So I think two balls total of this ought to be enough for a whole shawl. I really hope so, but it's not like the alpaca was really expensive, and if I need more to finish this shawl, I can go ahead and get a third ball for the black and moss colored ones too. I just love this pattern! I'm thinking about doing some other lace stuff, but haven't picked anything yet. I have my heart set on a cutsey little sweater to wear over a cami or tank, but I think it's just not meant to be. At least not yet. Maybe a cardi with some lacy insets on the front. Hmmm........

1 Comments:

At 8/9/05 1:24 PM, Blogger Lorette said...

Oh man, I think I really love that Birch in the Misti Alpaca! It looks unbelievably soft.
I completely understand the lace addiction!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home