.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Saturday, September 03, 2005

And now, I knit

It's finally the weekend, and I have been able to slow down and get some knitting done. It helps when the Tot is occupied which she has been this evening. We visited some friends that the Husband plays music with and she danced and played outside while I knit on the Birch patterned shawl in Alpaca Lace. It was wonderful, I think I might need a cigarette now.....

I didn't really make enough progress on it that you'd be able to tell, but I did catch a shot or two of the Tot letting me knit.

Here's another stick Mom, since you seem to like them so much. Aren't I cute? Hey, look at me!lookatme, lookatme, lookatmelookatmelookatmelookatme!

One day, out of the blue, she's gonna climb up on my lap and ask me to show her how to knit. And then I'll wake up. Or she'll turn sixteen.

1 Comments:

At 3/9/05 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home