.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

New Yarn For Me

No pictures for you! They all made the yarn look neon green. But the Mystical Creation Yarn that I got on E-bay is beautiful! I didn't really see any of their stuff that I would have hated. I forgot how many yards I got-like 1,000 or something, but it's enought for a shawl. It's rayon and I really like it, but I'm not sure if I'll like knitting with it, I'll have to test knit some.

Obviously, my tomato red yarn did not arrive Saturday, but I did find the black alpaca for the other shawl. I forgot how boring black is to knit with. So I entertained myself in other ways:

We stripped our child down to her undies and gave her a big bowl of flour and some scoops and turned her loose with it. It was good for about an hour and a half of entertainment. It was also good for another half hour of mom and dad cleaning the kitchen. So we all had something to do, isn't that nice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home