.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Saturday, September 17, 2005

One For Me


Doesn't the lilac bring out the brown in her eyes? Sorry Mrs. Moo, but this one's mine! I just loved knitting with this yarn, so as soon as I finished this yesterday morning, I was going to resume with the black one. I couldn't find it. I know it's here somewhere, and it can't be that far down in the pile. It hasn't been that long since I put it aside. Or maybe I buried it. I was kind of upset when I stopped that one. The Husband sat on it and pulled the needles out and I had to unravel a whole week's worth of knitting-not to mention that 299 stitch cast-on. Needless to say, I was a bit upset, and cried while I sat on the floor and unraveled and rewound the yarn. The Husband felt really bad about it, and although he didn't offer to learn to knit so that he could fix it, he did sit on the floor next to me until I was finished winding it back up. I think my stomach is strong enough to look at it again now, so I'll dig around and look for that black alpaca today and get re-started on that. Unless of course I get something red in the mail today. I might have to start both of them if that happens. Who cares, I'm playing with yarn and I'm happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home