.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Not No Knittin', Not No How

Nope, not around here. I've thought about it, and I've planned to set aside time, but somehow, my time keeps getting confiscated by some-other-little-something-or-other.

Yesterday's 'little' something-or-other was a doctor's office, an emergency room, another doctor's office, the hospital's x-ray lab, and then the doctor's office again. And this is the part where I could tell The Husband "I told you so" but I think he feels bad enough and now knows exactly why The Tot is strictly prohibited from jumping on the bed. The good news is that nothing is broken, the bad news is that she is a very fast study in how to manipulate people and convince them that what she wants is what they wanted anyway. Luckily, she started walking again this afternoon- yesterday, I couldn't bribe her into getting off the couch even for pie! And all this time I thought she was already about 35 pounds, the doctor's scales MUST be wrong. A mere 28 pounds couldn't possibly feel so dang HEAVY!! Actually, last night wasn't so bad. I can't remember the last time I cooked supper without her standing under me. I wonder if we could teach her to start playing the 'sit on the couch quietly game' every evening for about a half hour or so?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home