.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Stuck

I have The Tot in bed, the laundry done, and pretty much nothing else pressing that needs my attention, so why am I not knitting? I have project ADD. I can't seem to stick with anything long enough to see any progress this week, and when you look at a very simple project that would take anybody else a day or two and realize that that one ball of yarn has been taking up space on the same needles for two months, well, it's a bit discouraging. Lack of direction or something I guess. But I did finish something, non-knit, but still, it's SOMETHING.

I forget what the pattern is called, but it's fairly easy. I wanted a quilt for The Tot, but I'm thinkin' a small pillow will have to do for now. I quilted alot when I was pregnant with her, and got kind of burned out on it. My grandma and I worked on a huge flower garden quilt together until I got too big to get close enough to see what I was doing. That one's not finished either.

And there's new yarn:

Okay, I've got to get my act together and get at least ONE thing finshed this week. Or maybe in the next two weeks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home