.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Knitting At Last!

And I have evidence:

I didn't say it was a good picture, but it does prove that I did something productive. I took about twelve shots, and they all had cat parts in them. Yarn must be like fly-paper for cats. All the pictures turned out equally fuzzy. Hard to be still when the twenty pound behemouth is nudging you for some lovin'. So this is the KnitPicks yarn I got last week. I thought it might like to be a Kiri shawl. The yellow in it is alot brighter than I expected, but it's growing on me. I might keep this one for myself too. I've almost talked myself into buying a pattern for some of the other alpaca laceweight that I'm hoarding. There's just so much stuff to look at online and when you have access to so many choices it can be very hazardous to the yarn budget.

Also on my knitting agenda for this month is the baby cardi. I've got to get that out of the way. I'll feel really bad in January when my new neice gets here and I don't have a warm cozy something to give her. I know I can make myself finish that pretty quick. I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home