.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Sunday, June 18, 2006

I'm Not A Knitting Slacker

I'm a non-picture taking slacker. That's much different.

I promise there was knitting during the past week, just not so much that it was photo-worthy. I made considerable progress on the second Lorna's Laces sock. And not so considerable progress on the merino lace scarf. I really thought two more pattern repeats would be more noticeable. It's not.

On the other hand, you should see what my kid did this past week. No, no pictures of that either, but they did some really cool tie-dyed t-shirts at Bible School. (I'm pretty sure the teachers and older kids did most of that, they seemed too smart to turn a bunch of three-year-olds loose with dye...and the rooms were too clean afterwards.) Maybe I'll have a little pair of hands to help me dye yarn next time! She already has a good time with the ball winder, I just wish her attention span was long enough to get a whole ball finished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home