.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Whoops!

Some days, my blonde-ness gets the better of me! I guess I thought I listed that yarn for only three days. WRONG!!! My kool-aid dyed grape flavored yarn DID sell! Woo! It will be on it's merry little way to a new home in Pennsylvania first thing tomorrow morning. I feel like such an idiot!

I think I'm going to get some knit-time this week while The Tot has her Vacation Bible School in the evenings. Probably no blogging, but I think if I sit in the back nobody will even notice the yarn. Who cares what the parents are doing anyway? As long as the kids are having a great time (and my tot ALWAYS has a better time than everybody else).

1 Comments:

At 12/6/06 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay that you sold it--I feel better now. Why? Because I wanted to buy it. Why didn't I? Because I do NOT want to knit socks. "Wool socks, in La., hand knit socks that wear out, on little tiny needles, yadayadayada".... I'm resisting the siren song of sock knitting with a song of my own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home