.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Irresistible

I have all these other little things that need a little finshing. Socks that need thier mates. Scarves that need just one more ball of yarn. Plenty to keep me occupied, right? I couldn't help it though. Really. I kept this stuff in the house too long and it got to me.

It may have been the book that talked me into it, but I think it was the yarn. This was the koolaid dyed merino lace-weight. I just HAD to see how it looked knitted up. I haven't knitted lace in a while, so it kind of feels strange, but I like the way it's turning out. So far. Six rows in. Blame it on the wool.

And I wouldn't want my socks to feel neglected.


I decided I kind of like the opposite stripes.

1 Comments:

At 11/5/06 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you don't mind that I mentioned your blog in my journal. See the May 11 entry. I was writing about North La.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home