.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Friday, April 07, 2006

Consequences

The consequences of procrastination can be heartbreaking. Had I ordered the Black Sock Yarn the day I was given permission to do so, I might have had a chance. As it stands, Knit Picks Essential in black is back ordered until June. If you want to get down to it, I probably should have just sucked it up and cast on for the second one the same day I finished the first. And I might have been able to keep better track of my notes if I hadn't dragged this one single project out for so dang long! Then I would have had two socks just alike and I wouldn't be worried about needing a yarn that will be out of stock for THREE months! (sigh)

At least I got myself a little suprise to play with. First, I will make myself finish a sock. I said one, not a whole pair. A leopard's spots don't change just because he gets wet ya' know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home