.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Saturday, March 04, 2006

What Month Is This?


I don't think my Black Socks are going to see completion by April. I thought April was a reasonable time frame and there's the added incentive that it will probably be getting kind of hot by then and I do not want a pair of black wool socks in my knittng bag. Nobody's sick this weekend but me, so I think this may be the perfect opportunity to sit around and knit and not feel like I'm expected to do anything else. As long as I don't smell bad, they won't bug me except maybe to eat. I'm getting ready to put in the grey heel and I can't remember exactly how I did the last one. I wrote down some basics, but I don't understand most of what I wrote. But once I figure out the heel and get it started, the rest should go pretty fast. Until I get to the miles and miles of 1x1 ribbing for EIGHT INCHES ON SIZE #1 DPN'S!!! Nothing to do but get it started I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home