.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Cold feet Anyone?

Crocs:















Croc socks:















Croc sock fixins:



















Okay, I know I still haven't learned proper lighting techniques, blah, blah, blah. But aren't these the neatest shoes?! (thanks Mom!) They weight nothing and come in cool colors-you probably couldn't tell, but these are hot pink. And great timing too, because I got bit by the sock bug again. I just got those skeins of Knit Picks Simple Stripes in the mail yesterday. The finished sock is Lion Brand and the pattern came with the socks. They also have it on the website http://ww.lionbrand.com. The lionbrand socks are going pretty fast, which is good, because I can hardly wait to get into my Knit Picks. I can wear my LB socks with my new crocs while I knit up the other socks. I'll have a whole new sock wardrobe!

Oh, and I think my next major purchse will be a better camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home