.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Instant Gratification

I cheated on my knitting with the knitting machine. It was great. I bought yarn Saturday morning and had a finished project by Saturday night. That was one of the wraps some one requested. The pictures were a little ummm, bad, really bad. But I had a finished wrap/shawl. I used 3 balls of Bernat soft boucle' (yeah, acryllic, hush) in black. I ws going to put fringe on theends, but I ran out of yarn and I couldn't go back and get more becuase what I bought was all they had in black. That's fine since the recipient was more than pleased without the fringe. Now I have to find more of that yarn to make another one. Two projects in a week? How cool to finish something and see it being enjoyed by someone (who is not related to you and therefore has no obligation to not hurt your feelings by not appreciating you hard work and creativity)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home