.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Friday, January 27, 2006

Hello?

I have really missed knitting and writing about it. I have a few requests for knitted items and I haven't even taken the time to go pick out yarn! What real knitter would pass up a chance to buy yarn when they have a good excuse to do so? I guess one that's settling into a new job and schedule with a longer drive to and from work and a knitter who wants to make a 4-5 hour drive to Baton Rouge every weekend to see a baby. That would be some quality knit-time if somebody else drove. It's hard to knit while you're driving, especially in heavy traffic. No, I didn't actually try, but I did work out a plan in my head, but the only knitting that would be suitable behind the wheel is socks and since I just have those boring black socks in progress at the moment, it just wouldn't be worth the ticket a state trooper might be tempted to issue. However, if I happen to purchase some really funky, bright-colored sock yarn, well, I might have to suck it up and pay the fine (if it comes to that). Tempting. Get thee behind me wool-devil. I will not knit and drive. I will not knit and drive. I will not knit and drive. I will not knit and drive......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home