.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm a Knitter Not a Photographer

I finished these toddler socks, but I'm ashamed to say that's I've spent 30 minutes just trying to get a picture. They either turn out blurry or black. But these are really cute little socks and I should have finished them a long time ago, but I got distracted. They are navy blue acrillic-very durable. And I made a design in hem-glue on the bottom so that it will have little rubber-grippy things and little feet will have a better chance of staying where should. Or help them get to where the shouldn't, whatever.

I present Baby Jackson Socks. Trust me, they're cute. I just hope these fit! And Baby Girl To Be Named In Nine Days will get a pair to go with her cardi. One day. No, she won't have any hand-knit socks when she arrives, I'm a bad aunt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home