.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Not A Complete Failure


At least the turkey will be ready on time! I pretty much gave up on anything else that I'm responsible for being finished though. And the Peace Fleece needles I ordered mom are probably still snowed in, so even the things I'm not making myself may not be ready for this weekend. I might have been able to order them earlier, but I can't keep secrets so good, so she'd have them by now if they were here. Fortunately, I was able to hide the yarn I got her from myself and it will still be a suprise when I give it to her. The Tot has given it her 'Seal of I Want That'. Forgive the bad photography, it's not easy to accurately capture on film a three-year-old avoiding bedtime by running around with yarn on her head. You think you could do better? I'm open to any suggestion that doesn't involve rope or alcohol. Okay, I might consider those too after 9pm.

This has been a seriously hectic week and it's not even half-way over! There's no way I will get everything I need to do done by Saturday, unless I cut out sleep. And eating. And showers. If I did that, I'd be too cranky and stinky too get anybody to help me! I could always quit my job and stay home, right? Nope, then I wouldn't have any yarn money so I'd still be cranky! I will have to come up with a better plan of action before next December sneaks up on me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home