.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I Have A Problem

When non-knitters take notice of your inability to finish something, it's not a good thing. You would think that most people wouldn't notice that you have worked on THREE different socks in the past week. None of which are finished. Not a complete pair anyway. I thought that yarn was just yarn to most non-knitters. Who let them in on the secret?

Alright, I'm over it. So what if a girl wants to entertain three different sock yarns at one time. As long as none of them feel left out everything will be fine. One of my stripey socks is done, but the Lorna's Laces came in before I could get the other one cast on, so those are on hold....indefinitely. The one is a very nice fit though. Who'd have thought with that seam in the middle of the heel they/it would be so comfy? Black Socks are still vying for my attention, but they are in the home stretch and may get finished this month. But I do have to consider Lorna. I wouldn't have minded a very plain, somewhat boring pattern with that yarn. But I let Sister pick out one for me and I love it! I had considered it before but I thought it might be kind of difficult, so I left it alone. I'm only on the cuff part, so we'll see how much I still love it when I get to the patterning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home