.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Monday, March 13, 2006

Lovely Lorna



I'm not going to be able to stand it. This calls for an unscheduled emergency needle purchasing expedition. I'd still like to have some bamboo sock needles (I'm sure this yarn deserves it) but I already know what I can get around here, and the Susan Bates #1's and 2's haven't disappointed me yet. Good old reliable Hobby Lobby. I'm not knocking the HobLob, but as far as really good quality knitting supplies, it just doesn't cut it. Okay, so they do have Clover Bamboo needles, but only in a few sizes and NO double points. I definitely see a yarn-hunting trip to Jackson or Dallas in the near future. I can get some good stuff online, but sometimes, you just need to feel it for yourself, you know. Wool is wool, except that it's really not unless you're into that sort of thing, and if you're not, then I guess it is just wool.

Hobby Lobby it is then. I'm so glad I got that part of my week decided! Now if I can just find the perfect pattern.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home