.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Friday, April 14, 2006

Conspiracy Against Knitters?

Or just sock knitters? I'm going to go ahead and finish the orangey-blue-yellow stripies, but it's been bugging me all week. I also wondered if it was just an every now and then kind of occurence with the yarn getting put on the winder from the wrong end and maybe it doesn't happen that often. Well, upon a tip (and a hunch that I might not be meant to knit evenly striped socks) checked my other Knit Picks sock yarn. Guess what? Yep, it's true, yarn manufacturers are out to annoy the crap out of anal-retentive knitters who think that it just shouldn't be so difficult to knit one stinkin' pair of striped socks that actually look like each other.

It's a conspiracy. Against knitters. But just sock knitters. I've gotta go call these people. If the phone's not tapped.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home