.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Friday, June 30, 2006

What Have I Done?

I'm not sure, but I think I will have THREE POUNDS of fresh fibery stuff arriving in the near future. And that doesn't include the three skeins of un-dyed Opal sock yarn that hasn't made it's appearance yet. The Husband is so going to kill me. He said I could have some more wool to spin. I think he forgot how much space one pound occupies. Yup. I got two pounds of roving coming from Boogie Knits. And then there's that pound of already spun un-dyed yarn I just won on E-bay. It's a good thing my spare room flooded last weekend, now it's all cleaned out and waiting for me to fill it up with new stuff!

I gotta go stalk a mail man.

2 Comments:

At 30/6/06 10:42 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Can't wait to see the final results!
Just hide the stuff in the trunk and bring it in a little at a time and he'll never notice.

 
At 1/7/06 3:59 AM, Blogger KnitPastis said...

I bet it going to be beautiful and look forward to see it! You can find some of the best deals on Ebay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home