.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Monday, July 03, 2006

Shhh!

Mommy's counting, let's haave a little bit of quiet.

No, this isn't a new project. Um, I was just testing some old yarn I cleaned out of the back room. I had to make sure it hadn't gone bad or anything. I just happened to have my Lavish Lace book handy and I thought I'd check to see if this Misti Alpaca Lace would knit up okay if I ever wanted to do something with it. Really.

Besides, what was I supposed to do while the queen was holding court?

The 'sass factor' was off the charts most of the weekend. If you weren't Papa, you were nobody. Sometimes, being nobody is a good thing!

Y'all enjoy your Monday! (especially you slackers that don't have to go in to work today.)

1 Comments:

At 3/7/06 8:07 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I wish I didn't have to be here at work today! Grrr....
The hubby is off, and fishing. When do I get to be off and do something fun?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home