.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Goodies!

I got my yummy roving from North Valley Farm and it was so worth waiting for.




I couldn't decide which color to get to I got three. The blue with sparkles, rose pink, and lavender. It spins up beautifully! And it easily spins into an almost thread-weight single that I will attempt to navajo-ply when I get a bobbin full. I wish I had a couple more of these level-wind bobbins since I haven't finished spinning up the blue and green that I started a couple of weeks ago. It would be nice to have a few extras.




On the knitting front-um, right. Knitting, that's what I used to do with yarn before I got side tracked by making yarn. I plan on getting back to that soon. Afterall, there is that other gray tweed sock I need to finish (start, rather). And then there's the other sock yarn that I rediscovered while tidying up my yarn storage.

How many potential sock projects does a girl need anyway? Apparently my majic number is thirteen. And one day, I just might get around to making all those socks I have planned....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home