.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

And Now....

Aren't they just the cutest EVER!!! They're from the pattern in Felted Knits by Beverly Galeskas. Made from some of my own hand-dyed (with lime koolaid of course!) They were super easy and fast and I want to make a few dozen more. I don't know that many babies-to-be and there aren't many I would knit for anyway. Not that I don't like to do it, but baby stuff is outgrown SOOOOO fast, and I knit SOOOOO slow! Baby items made by me really get very little use for the amount of time I have to put into it, even the easy stuff. These were for a very special baby-to-be though, so exceptions must be made.....

I also have another 50 yards of two-ply bulky handspun drying. I wish I had maybe one or two extra spindles. But with the three I have I can spin up two spindles full of one-ply and then ply them to the third. I can only get about 50 yards of the bulky onto a spindle before it gets too full and starts turning funny. Oh, I know, 'How terrible!' I could have worse problems, couldn't I?!

Which reminds me...How will I keep my four year old from kissing boys? Hmmm?

1 Comments:

At 26/9/07 8:03 AM, Blogger Susan Luni said...

They are cute! My fav color, too. How long have you been spinning?
On the kissing? I think they just have to have a natural aversion to it. Mine did, but it didn't last. :/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home