.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Monday, May 07, 2007

Not Much To Show



I knitted a whole bunch this weekend. Or I thought I did. I know I made good progress on the Lorna's Laces Pie Wedge shawl (I know this because I counted the rows, not because it actually looks bigger). I did not even take my Trekking sock out of the Current Portable Project Bag. I also didn't pick up one of the other three or so pairs of socks I haven't finished. I did finish this though:

Okay, so I finished it on my lunch break AND it's not really completely finished. It's one of the few baby hats I'd like to get done before the babies have babies. I still have to weave in ends, make the little top-knot loopies, and give it a good washing. Super simple. I should have a whole drawer full of these. US #6 needles, plain stockinette, no decreases 'till the top (and that was K2tog for 3 rows and then gather the last 11 stitches) I mean come on, I should have had this one done a week ago. But it's done now and I can start the next one!


There may also have been a little bovine interaction over the weekend.

BABIES!!!!
(none of these guys are getting hats)

1 Comments:

At 9/5/07 10:46 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I love those little hats. Too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home