.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Treats For Me!

I love my UPS man. He brought me this today:One skein of Lorna's Laces Helen's Lace in the Knit Happens colorway from....Knit Happens of course! They've been having a crazy sale over there and have just about sold out of EVERYTHING! I found lots of other stuff I'd like to have but I had to show a little restraint so we could still have groceries later this month. I'm already on row 9 of the pattern that came on the ball band. I may rip it out.



And I haven't been a total slacker with the yard either:
Okay, so they would have bloomed anyway. I did have to pull the weeds out from around them. Amaryllis are so pretty and showy and require next to no attention. Perfect for me.

1 Comments:

At 2/5/07 9:17 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

The flowers are gorgeous. Love the LL too. I'll go on over to knithappens now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home