.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Still Stuck on Socks

Trekking yarn, (color? lost the band), pattern-none. I really hope sock number two bares a strong resemblance to number one. I hate it when one feels different. This yarn is a little stiff to knit with, but I hear it softens very nicely after the first wash. I'm putting these on the back-burner for a day or two so I can make progress on a baby hat or two. We're expecting new family members soon. No, no Tot siblings, just cousins. But Tot cousins need thier little heads covered too.

1 Comments:

At 30/4/07 6:49 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I'm almost done with my first ever Trekking sock. Done on 0s so the progress is slow at best.
I made a couple of baby hats that I need to post today. Thanks for the reminder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home