.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Monday, September 04, 2006

Looky, looky!

I found a project that knits up fast as lightning! It helps that it's done on US10.5's. Also, I'd like to point out that I have never kept any of my hand-dyed for myself. This may not be the case after this project. This is the first time I've knitted anything with my own hand-dyed and I'm really enjoying watching the colors unwind from the ball. This wool will felt really well too, which is what I needed.

This is the Felted Rose Bag from Creative Knitting's January '06 issue. I'm planning (pretty much) on going by the pattern. Except for maybe not putting the little rosettes across the top. Anyway, I haven't read that far ahead in the pattern yet, so we'll cross that bridge when we get to it, right?

There was also a little machine embroidery on the side. (my kntting doesn't mind-it's used to regular intervals of neglect and abandonment)

1 Comments:

At 5/9/06 6:44 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Your embroidery is coming along so well.
Gotta love a quick knit project! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home