.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Monday, August 21, 2006

Knitting Vacation

Not exactly a vacation...more like a forced separation from my knitting. I have completed a few very worthwhile goals last week. We had a workday at the school the Tot will be starting at later this week. That was fun. No, really, it was. And I got to meet some of the other parents, so I feel alot better about her going off into the wild blue un-known now. I don't expect it to be as difficult for her as it is for me.

So now, on to the non-knitting:
Okay, so maybe not. I'm having some trouble loading my pictures. I'll try again tonight.

Anybody else remember 'Shrinky Dinks'?

2 Comments:

At 21/8/06 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved those when I was a kid. I tried to get my two children interested, but they didn't like using the oven. I hope you daughter's first day of school is wonderful.

 
At 21/8/06 7:55 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I never had any shrinky dinks, but always wanted some.
Glad you got to meet a few parents and feel better about her going to school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home