.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Fibery Fun

There's not alot going on in the way of knitting this week, but at least I'm getting a little quality time with some yarn. The Tot 'helped' me with a little dyeing the other day, but then after my yarn dried yesterday, the weather got bad and the light wasn't good enough for any pictures. So I wound up a couple more skeins to get ready for dyeing. The Tot has been advised not to help with the skeinwinder. The two wool/nylon blend skeins that are finished are beautiful. I hope I can get good pictures to show them off. It's still just the koolaid dyeing because I haven't got brave enough to try anything else. Also, I think a little more research will be in order before I'm ready to settle on any other type of dyes.

It's coffee time. And Tot waking up time. Fortify me with the coffee first please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home