.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Monday, July 10, 2006

Goodies For Me

I got me some new toys!

I just can't wait to try these. They're stretchy circs from Yarn Cubby, but they only come in a US#2. I did the only reasonable thing I could do in such a situation-I ordered some sock yarn more suitable for #2 needles. I should have that in a day or two. I also have a brand new yarn meter on it's way. That's actually a really early birthday gift from The Husband. While I wait on that, there's this:


MMMM! My spinning wheel has been neglected far too long. I plan to fix that over the next few days. There's a little bit of Navajo Churro wool still on one of my spindles that I need to finish spinning, but as soon as I have that done up, this big pile of fluff is next. I haven't spun in a couple of months, so this should be quite a learning experience for me. Again. I couldn't be more excited!

1 Comments:

At 11/7/06 9:02 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I can't wait to see what you spin up! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home