.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Not Dead

But not knitting all that much either. Well, that's not exactly true. I knitted some over the weekend, but I think I need to give my hand a little rest for a day or two. It could be the lace knitting that's making it sore. I hope not since I'm only three inches and not quite a whole pattern repeat into the scarf. It's not a hard pattern, but it does require some attention (and a sticky note to mark which row I'm on doesn't hurt either).

I think I've dyed all the yarn I have available and now I'm considering the roving. I haven't got any pictures of what I dyed last week-I need to re-skein about 7 ounces of it anyway. It was the 'wool blend'. I don't really do any felting- I tried before. But this batch really seemed like it wanted to be felt. I may look online for a good (easy) pattern for some felted slippers or mittens. I was going to put most of my newly dyed yarn on E-bay or Etsy, but I think I'll hold off until I can experiment with the felting again. As if I need more stash yarn. (what I need are some more bins to stash the stash yarn in).

1 Comments:

At 15/8/06 6:29 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I can't wait to see some pictures!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home