.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Picture Perfect Weekend

A little machine embroidery: I didn't photo the whole thing since it wouldn't have shown up very well. This is a hooded baby towel with the little guy's name on it. These are super-easy to put together and they turn out really cute. (and they don't have to fit, and there's no pesky guage to worry over)

Then there's the yarn that I dyed a week or so ago and just got around to re-skeining: Very Christmas-y. Not my intention. Still, it might make some cute felted mittens, maybe fingerless-glovey things. If I can find a pattern that's easy enough I might try it. Then there's this other yarn that is still in balls:

Felted slippers? I'd prefer to do felted clogs, but I'll have to see what I can find. And if I find a good easy pattern, my new Shrinky Dink stitch markers could come in handy:

I know, I don't get good detail with my camera. The tiny ones on the right will be stitch markers-I ran out of jump rings. And the fishy ones on the left are charms for a bracelet thee Tot picked out for her Gran. And the ones in the middle are little tags for the Tot's school gear. I've got some more with her name on them, but she's been playing with them and they are missing right now. I really like the Peter Rabbit one.

1 Comments:

At 22/8/06 8:06 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I think the yarn looks great and I love the shrinky dinks.
Cooper..how funny. My cousin's wife should deliver a baby seriously any day now and that will be his name; therefore, I hear incessant questions and comments about Cooper from LittleMan. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home