.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Blogging Again?

Maybe. And, WOW! Has it been a loooong time! So long I couldn't remember my username (not to mention my password). Heck! I can't even remember where I wrote them down at! I'm working on several projects and have finished quite a few recently too. And of course I don't have pictures, I have to find them, re-learn how to post them, and make myself make the time to sit and do it!

The Tot has been keeping me on my toes (she no longer considers herself a tot, but she's not reading at this level yet, so pthhbbbt!) . Such a busy life she has learning all the new things she'll need to become a complete little person. It's been a very exciting year for me watching her in her school surroundings and we've been so very impressed with the school itself and the teachers and all the other staff that help guide these little people on thier way to becoming who they'll be as adults. It's been almost a whole school year, and all I can say is that it's amazing! Montessori isn't for every child, but mine seems to thrive there. I can't wait 'til next year!

I promise to dig up project pictures by the weekend. I don't promise that I'll get them posted here, but I will make my best effort!

1 Comments:

At 25/4/07 5:19 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Good to see you back!! Where is the Montessori school she is attending? Farmerville?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home