.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Ripped

It just wasn't working out between me and Helen. So I ripped and cried and put in in the yarn 'fridge. I felt guilty about five minutes later and put the whole thing-yarn, pattern, circs, and stitch marker-in my purse. I called the lovely folks at Lorna's Laces this morning. Really awesome to be able to call somebody and get a bit of verbal instruction or clarification on a pattern. The problem? The pattern was just too simple, so I thought I must be doing it wrong. Turns out, I wasn't. I didn't rip it out for nothing though- I had twisted the bottom row anyway. So I'll be spending my lunch hour with Miss Helen. I think I at least owe her lunch.

1 Comments:

At 2/5/07 11:47 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

Good luck this time around. I have one repeat (4 rows) left and then the toe on a sock and I had to spend lunch eating pizza with 2 of our company's owners. They are fun and all, but the sock and I had a date.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home