.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Blog Vacation Again?

Yes, but for good reason and with lots of knitting projects in the works. (all my photographic evidence is on my laptop and I'm too lazy to move them at this time) I treated myself to a new book last month for my birthday-Felted knitted something or other-I don't have it right here, but I'll check on that. I made New Niece-in-progress a pair of felted booties in some lime-green that I hand-dyed myself. And I finished them with pink ribbon. I have pictures on my laptop and will post those later. Now that I don't have a good reason for not posting, maybe I can keep better track of my progress on a few things!

The satellite guy came this afternoon and I get to call my dial-up ISP and say 'so long'! All the construction between the city limits and my neighborhood had played hell with the phone lines and service is kind of iffy lately. (electricity can be too, but I don't need to get started on that this late in the evening!) That's part of country life that has to be lived with or dealt with. I finally got tired of not being able to get a dial tone on a regular basis and dealt with it!

Today's knitting activity has been low, but I've got about a hundred yards of handspun two-ply bulky drying in my spare bathroom, and that was all spun since this morning, so I've still been busy. And now, I'm going to go work on the rest of that two pound bag of roving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home