.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sam Knits

Sunday, May 27, 2007

AS IF!!!

This is fun to make, and pretty fast too, but it's not like I'm going to wear a crochet cotton bikini!! #1:The tendency of cotton to 'grow' when wet (not a good quality to have if you are a bikini) #2:It's a bikini. Personally, I think #2 is reason enough all by it's self.

No other really interesting knits yet, just the same old same same same. I have looked at some good books though. More on that when I have a little more time. I'm going back to the bookstore today anyway, so maybe I'll actually bring home one of the ones I've been considering the last couple of times.

1 Comments:

At 1/6/07 2:05 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Just the image strikes fear in my heart. Not nearly enough underwire and flattering material for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home